what happened to harry the dog millwall

While we try to keep adverts as unobtrusive as possible without pop ups, we need to run ad's to make sure we can stay online and continue to keep the forum up, as over the years costs have become very high. As the violence increased, so those involved in it became organised. The News of the World, however, bore the headline: "Millwall Thugs Deck Linesman With Concrete". Email us at tips@the-sun.co.uk or call 0207 782 4368, Loose Women star lined up to be Strictly's first contestant in wheelchair, GMB's Kate Garraway reveals crippling cost of caring for her husband Derek, Stephen Bear 'broke behind bars' as his company is shut down before he's jailed, Mum identified after dead baby is found on heathland, News Group Newspapers Limited in England No. Try again. : The infamous terrace chant of Millwall supporters , Millwall F.C.West Ham United F.C. Instead the BBC portrayed hooliganism as being deeply rooted in Millwall, and attempted to link them to the far-right political party National Front. Danny Brown, of Aston Villas C-Crew describes the beginnings of his firm and how it hit back at the rise of racism at football. I was always on the fringes when I was at school. The game, won 20 by Hull, was overshadowed when seats, coins and plastic bottles were thrown by some away supporters. [27] On 25 August 2009, Millwall played away at West Ham United in the Football League Cup, losing 31 after extra time. 679215 Registered office: 1 London Bridge Street, London, SE1 9GF. I'm from Southend and when I worked on the door of the Ivy House on the seafront I had a run in with Harry the Dog and a few of his chaps. Came down on the train!. As leader of Millwalls notorious F-Troop during the 1970s, he was at the forefront of many of the fist fights, pitch battles and gang warfare that broke out between spigelia marilandica for sale Despite being furious about having broken countless school rules, Hermione had noticed that the dog was standing on a trap door, and guarding something. Unfortunately for the BBC, death, illness and camera-shyness have so far hampered hopes of filming the 30th anniversary show. [12] In 1982 Millwall club chairman Alan Thorne threatened to close the club because of violence sparked by losing in the FA Cup to non-league side Slough Town. His departing words were that he was one of Harry Trixies (Harry the Dog) mob, and he'd get them all down here to turn us over. : We subsequently complained to SAFC about being left behind and were invited into a meeting with Corny ODonnell, who was in charge of all things supporter wise at the time and our recompense was that we got a free trip to Eastville out of it, Bristol Rovers old ground. He continued, "I've got a black Labrador called For Millwalls Ginger Bobbeing part ofa football firm appeared pre-destined. Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. "[8] In the 1920s Millwall's ground was closed for two weeks after a Newport County goalkeeper, who had been struck by missiles, jumped into the crowd to confront some of the home supporters and was knocked unconscious. [16] The then chairman Theo Paphitis responded that Millwall could not be blamed for the actions of a mindless minority who attach themselves to the club. Other clubs will have fans who will change their behaviour knowing theyre playing you. WebTo avoid being caught by Argus Filch, they ran away and ended up in the forbidden area on the third floor, staring at the massive three-headed dog. "When I was at school, racism was rife and gangs of boneheads would chase us just because of the colour of our skin. "Youre only a kid, but you want to do something for the cause. What he was doing there i've no idea, but he went home with a few bruise's!. Decent song I've heard it a few times before. The turnstiles were shut when we got to the ground, it must have been 3.20pm by now and they had to be specially opened up for us. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on 14 March 2021. The bit where the doc maker says Harry the dog made a lone attack on the Rovers end just makes me smile and it shouldnt i know. Yeah in a way it is admirable but also sad as they're so small minded. display: block; WebMillwall You Will Die 1/3/1971, Harry was still shitting yellow. WebMillwall were cleared of all charges while West Ham were found guilty of two: violent, threatening, obscene and provocative behaviour and failing to prevent their fans entering the field of play. [4] Violence started before the match when Luton Town fans hurled bricks, bottles and other projectiles from the roofs of buildings at Millwall fans making their way from the train station to the stadium. A gang of retired hooligans have been targeted by the BBC for a special thugs-reunited TV show. Fighting began on the terraces and spilled onto the pitch; dozens of fans were injured, with some hooligans turning on their own team's supporters leaving some innocent fans bloodied. [25], In October 2004, during a Football League Cup tie at home to Liverpool, Millwall fans taunted their Liverpool counterparts with songs making fun of the Hillsborough disaster which had claimed the lives of 96 Liverpool fans in 1989. is donald smith still alive; julie grant court tv cheerleader However of course it was red and whites tripes for this game with Millwall playing in their famous blue home kit. Sign up for a new account in our community. in history. #athena-jumbotron h2.header-text{ By the time we got back to Kings X the Travel club coach had gone and having next to no money on us we had to go and get travel warrants from the police at Kings X Police station which was in the middle of the red light district.The police station was like the Bronx and I distinctly remember an 80 year old lady asking for the youngest, and handsomest, police officer to take her home as she lived in fear of beingattacked. Adventist Church & Community Centre. Your email address will not be published. And you still wouldn't want to bump into any of them in a dark alley. The scheme introduced by Paphitis now only applies to perceived high-risk away games. Kindle Edition. Johnny Campbell, The Twice World Club Championship Winner, Sunderland AFC, World Club Champions; 125 Years On, Sunderland AFCs First League Champions 1891/92, The Art Of Sunderland AFC aka Sunderland Til I Die, Sunderland AFC 1 v 1 Oxford United, Saturday 1 September 2018, Sunderland AFC 3 v 0 Scunthorpe United, 19 August 2018, Sunderland AFC; The Team Of All The Talents, Harry Martin, Sunderland AFC 1912 to 1922, Sunderland v Sheffield Wednesday, 16 August 2018, Sunderland Albions First Game, 5 May 1888, George Holley; Sunderland AFCs Shining Star, Sunderland AFC 2 v 1 Charlton Athletic, 4 August 2018, Sunderland AFC As The Vancouver Royal Canadians Part 3, Buy: Sunderland AFCs Finest Matches 1879 to 1939, Buy: Sunderland AFCs Finest Matches 1940 to 1973, Third Division Days Sunderland AFC 1987/88, Wearside Leaves Gracefully; Manchester City 3 v 2 Sunderland AFC, 11 May 1991, Aston Villa 1 v 4 Sunderland AFC, Villa Park, 29 August 1955, In Search Of The Double Sunderland AFC 1912/13, Ryehill Football Site Login Admin Only. by bluebirds over. Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:36 pm, by Forever Blue Sun Mar 20, 2011 9:26 pm, Users browsing this forum: 7777 glt, Google [Bot], robbo, rontom and 409 guests, im sure someone said on there post he would turn in is grave so i take it he is dead how long was this came across him a few times in fhe late seventies. I never belonged to any sub-culture or gang because I was Asian. For Millwalls Ginger Bob being part of a football firm appeared pre-destined. We are the Millwall we are the best, we are the Millwall so f.uck all the rest, f.uck em all.. Millwall lost the game 20. Attention: Please take a moment to consider our, Is there a club Millwall dont make out to have some sort of tenuous rivalry with?. Harry the Dog died an alcoholic in Essex. We wouldnt budge. Harry the Dog died an alcoholic in Essex. Glenn Detention Center in Richland County on a 7 million bond with no ten percent option. 21 Toughest British Football Hooligan Firms Ever!! I must have been about 12 as were most of the queue. Sporadic incidents Both sets of supporters were primarily made up of dockers, who lived and worked in the same locality in east and south London. Although he had played for eight different clubs, playing his fewest games (four) for Millwall, and was signed to Bradford City at the time, the BBC used the headline, "Former Millwall striker Gavin Grant guilty of murder". font-size: 14px; : }); I saw him once, dressed in a pork pie hat and hurling abuse at policemen. I used too hear so many stories of Harry the dog when I was a millwall hooligan in the 80s, most true, a few mot so true, one being he was dead. Carlton Leach was a member of West Ham's ICF. Our Story; Our Chefs; Cuisines. Barrington One-Eyed Baz Patterson focused his formidable physique, passion and drive into both mixed martial arts and kickboxing and became an IKF champion. "I tell you what, we all need a dog that keeps us calm. Don't have an account? Unable to add item to Wish List. It was later retrieved by police and determined to be a harmless dummy. So, we basically have five children," Harry said in October. [4] Millwall's hooligans are regarded by their rivals as amongst the stiffest competition, with Manchester United hooligan Colin Blaney describing them as being within the 'top four' firms in his autobiography 'Undesirables'[5] and West Ham hooligan Cass Pennant featuring them on his Top Boys TV YouTube channel, on which this fearsome reputation for violence was described. He acted like he lived for a scrap ,fair play if that's what he wanted that's the way they were Back then ,it's just get on a rattler and sup ale av a scrap watch game( for 50 pence cash) Av another fight then get home see ya next week mush a.src = g; }, i[r].l = 1 * new Date(); Gary Boatsy Clarkes has featured on numerous documentaries and Jason Marriner continues to make his voice heard by speaking at various events around the country. Re: fao forever blue is harry the dog still alive Sun Mar 20, 2011 7:07 pm blue nile wrote: I remember reading something on a Millwall forum, the other member of Sorry, there was a problem loading this page. He was also at the forefront of many of the fist fights, pitch battles and gang warfare that broke out between rival football firms in that era. h1,h2,h3,h4,h5,h6,.slide2-header,.slide1-header,.athena-title, .widget-title,.entry-title, .product_title{ Although the men pictured all had different stories to tell about how they got involved in trouble, there was one common theme. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on March 14, 2021. We walked the hundred yards or so to The Euston Tavern, opened the doors and inside it was chocker block with red and whites. A character named Harry the Dog became national news and a byword for hooliganism. I could say that this is a glorification of nothing. WebUsed to drink in a couple of pubs south of the water, one of which was Harry the Dogs local, cant remember the name of the pub now but it was a music pub - and although they played great stuff in there, it was like a time bomb, just waiting for the smallest thing for it to kick off. I was at a late 90s game at the New Den, City lost, there was unrest at the club and a demo planned to protest against their then Chairman Peter Mead, of the gun manufacturers. Riaz Khan of Leicesters Baby Squad said: "Being part of a firm gave you that sense of belonging. Kindle Edition. He was also at the forefront of many of the fist fights, pitch battles and gang warfare that broke out between rival football firms in that era. There was a bit of trouble and, even at a young age, I wanted to get involved. Both sets of supporters were primarily made up of dockers, who lived and worked in the same locality in east and south London. have you seen the Millwall Documentry From 1977, thats on you tube as well.I dont know how to put links up on here, can somebody help cardiff 74 with this ? Brief content visible, double tap to read full content. Dr Desperate. They got pezzled of course by sheer weight of numbers but the sheer brazenness was unnerving (I was 17 at the time).I remember that as we walked towards the ground I spied the signs for a hospital not far from there. In the second-half, a coin was thrown from the terraces, which struck Millwall player Len Julians on the head, drawing blood. [9] The ground was again closed for two weeks in 1934 following crowd disturbances after the visit of Bradford (Park Avenue). , Language Mic SmithAP Alex Murdaugh was able to use this business relationship in conjunction with his. I know these rivalries have been generated over the years for all the wrong reasons, but still, its nice to be noticed. To calculate the overall star rating and percentage breakdown by star, we dont use a simple average. We had won, although to be frank, that wasnt really my main consideration, which was what would happen next! 83' Danny McNamara booked for a Yellow card. Funnily enough, that Millwall area is probably the least changed (speaking of the social demographics). : Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 29, 2021, Worst piece of fiction I have ever read,should have called it, Reviewed in the United Kingdom on May 28, 2020, I thought it was about harry the dog but the book is rubbish from the first page to the last. This is the type of trip that Sunderland fans had many times during this era. The police halved the number of tickets given to travelling Millwall fans from 3,000 to 1,500,[20] sparking anger among Lions fans. Always plenty of mW all in there. Harry the Dog: The Story of a Football Hooligan Legend, and Millwalls F-Troop Top Boy, This title and over 1 million more available with. Haha. itemSelector: '.athena-blog-post', This book does not seek to glorify football violence which the author considers a blotch on society. We work hard to protect your security and privacy. }).masonry('reloadItems'); Pitch invasions resulted in another closure in 1947 and in 1950 the club was fined after a referee and linesman were ambushed outside the ground. Webspeak those things as though they were kjv. [26], In January 2009, hundreds of Millwall fans perceived as "high risk" individuals gained access to an FA Cup fourth-round match away at Hull City. Sign in or register to get started. This book also contains funny stories about Harry. Yeah London has changed and grown. It led to a ban on away supporters by Luton from their Kenilworth Road ground for four years. WebThe original football hooligan channel - Latest footage @ http://terrace-retro.net Happy days. [22], The Football Association later handed Millwall three charges and West Ham four. })(); Having witnessed by firat Sunderland AFC game in October 1971, a 2 v 2 draw with Luton Town, my first away game with The Lads was towards the end of 1976 and a trip to Middlesbrough. Sunderland AFC And The FA Cup; 1884 to 1899, Sunderland AFC 1902/03 Fans Fury As SAFC Blow The League, The Ashville Ground, Sunderland Albions First Home, Roker Park The Ground That Lives Forever. Harry appears at 2:00 and 15:04 in the above YouTube clip, and with the rest of F Troop at 30:15 (Bobby The Wolf, Harry The Dog, Mad Pat and Winkle piled into the Still a tough place. The lad with the big hair? Instead, our system considers things like how recent a review is and if the reviewer bought the item on Amazon. Discover more of the authors books, see similar authors, read author blogs and more. Find all the books, read about the author and more. I went home and away since the Mids 70's to the earl 2000's andthe mob we had in the early eights was the best for me ,then daysloads of us use to travel to place lick Oldham & Newcastle on the. "I went to a match in Feb 1967, just before I turned nine I used to go with my dad. On that night, approximately 20,000 people packed into a ground that usually only held half that number to watch Luton beat Millwall 10. Does this item contain inappropriate content? (function() { power rangers two headed parrot; kent state hockey roster. [12][13], On 11 March 1978 a riot broke out at The Den during an FA Cup quarter-final between Millwall and Ipswich Town, with the home team losing 61. The show was extremely damaging for the club. : "The name C-Crew is short for Corner Crew, we took the name from the part of the Holte End where we stood and watched the matches from. color: #ffffff } a = s.createElement(o), It was like the Cantina scene from Star Wars. Our payment security system encrypts your information during transmission. I think its a general bloke thing anywhere between 18-35. : Probably the only set of fans left in England that have a bit of fun at football without caring what anyone else thinks. . The crowds on the bank having caught the fever, free fights were plentiful. "Everyone Not to be denied his afternoon's fun Harry hitched a lift to Rovers and carried out his lone assault on the home end - he was promptly ejected. There was fighting inside and outside the ground during the game between both sets of supporters, with one Millwall fan sustaining a broken jaw. [citation needed] A local newspaper, East Ham Echo, reported that, "From the very first kick of the ball it was seen likely to be some trouble, but the storm burst when Dean and Jarvis came into collision (Millwall had two players sent off during the match). color: #ff0202 } [9] The FA commissioned an inquiry which concluded that it was "not satisfied that Millwall F.C. We always parked at Midland Road which was just behind St Pancras (SP), the road now long subsumed into the redevelopment that took place there. , Screen Reader The police later said the violence, because of its scale, was organised beforehand. Long story, but in Oct 1974, 7 of us got ambushed by him & his mob on the top deck of a bus. I used too hear so many stories of Harry the dog when I was a millwall hooligan in the 80s, most true, a few mot so true, one being he was dead. Bobby Robson, then manager of Ipswich, said of Millwall fans afterward, "They [the police] should have turned the flamethrowers on them". Harry the Dog: The Story of a Football Hooligan Legend, and Millwalls F-Troop Top Boy, This title and over 1 million more are available with. No, this happened in Hockley Essex (near Southend) on a Thursday night after a Disco at the local Youth Centre!.Couple of weeks previously one of our lot had Doesn't say much for us or them. Was down a couple of weeks ago, impressed with the club and the fans. Dr Desperate. He reckoned he had a machete and was going to cut us all up. ga('send', 'pageview'); Magic Sponge Members Jun 17, 2011 1,135 House In The Hill Feb 14, 2012 #8 He lived in Cuckfield for a while and I used to have a pint with him in The Sussex in Haywards Heath on the odd occasion. Follow authors to get new release updates, plus improved recommendations. View our online Press Pack. This book also contains funny stories about Harry. I remember reading something on a Millwall forum, the other member of the F-Troop seen on the BBC documentry 1977, Bob The Wolf is very much alive, and can be seen on You Tube recreating his famous "Glass a northener in the head" quote. "The Sun", "Sun", "Sun Online" are registered trademarks or trade names of News Group Newspapers Limited. In the original film, Harry The Dog, F-Troop's notorious leader, was shown fighting a mob of Bristol Rovers fans single-handed and some of the worst excesses of football violence were exposed. [30], Former club chairman Reg Burr once commented: "Millwall are a convenient coat peg for football to hang its social ills on",[31] an example being the reporting of convicted murderer Gavin Grant. It remained that way at 90 minutes. font-size: 14px; There was an error retrieving your wish lists. As leader of Millwalls notorious F-Troop during the 1970s, he was at the forefront of He was also at the Numerous pitch invasions, fighting in the stands and missile-throwing occurred, of which one such object hit Luton's goalkeeper Les Sealey. 87' Substitution by Millwall player George Saville make way for George Evans. Far better organisation and sheer numbers took many teams by surprise. Full content visible, double tap to read brief content. The North Stand boys in the mid/late 70's, Gate 17 had the Bridge a reputation but it is fair to say our general support in numbers never met our away in terms of ratio to the opposition. They just picked whatever they could up,started throwing it and got stuck in. If you agree, well also use cookies to complement your shopping experience across the Amazon stores as described in our Cookie Notice. You progressed from one to the other with F Troop (led by the now deceased but infamous Harry the Dog) being the bees knees. in relation to the disorder". How's the head lol. m.parentNode.insertBefore(a, m) Harry appears at 2:00 and 15:04 in the above YouTube clip, and with the rest of F Troop at 30:15 (Bobby The Wolf, Harry The Dog, Mad Pat and Winkle piled into the bus) 27 February 2015. The Union Bears chasing down the Green Brigade outside Hampden, Craig Moore says Mooy was Training at Auchenhowie. Contents 1 Harry Potter 2 Ron Weasley 3 Hermione Granger 4 Draco Malfoy 5 Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web. Just give us one season in the Premiership to ruin the brand and scare the shit out of the tourists! Millwall defender Harry Cripps's testimonial in 1972 was overshadowed by fighting outside and inside at The Den. [4], In the 1960s, hooliganism in England became more widely reported. This service is provided on News Group Newspapers' Limited's Standard Terms and Conditions in accordance with our Privacy & Cookie Policy. i[r] = i[r] || function () { The stories that subsequently became legend were not embellished; this was how it was. Using your mobile phone camera, scan the code below and download the Kindle app. ", Just before I turned nine I used to go with my dad. Sounds like a nice scarf. What do these books have in common? Author is the same on all, Ian Drawie, Drew Alina & Dan Wieral. Undoubtedly though in all of the years following the club the most eventful away game ever was at Millwall in 1979. In the early 80's (as someone who was part of the Chelsea firms in the late 70's to early 90's when CCTV made us mere mortals) have to say the fashion, the special scene and organisation made it our strongest. We were kept in for a good hour.We could hear the Feds outside battling with the Millwall lads but after what seemed like an eternity we were allowed along the back of the main stand and down onto Cold Blow Lane. [1] The club and fans of Millwall have a historic association with football hooliganism, which came to prevalence in the 1970s and 1980s with a firm known originally as F-Troop, eventually becoming more widely known as the Millwall Bushwackers, who were one of the most notorious hooligan gangs in England. Around about 1978 Millwall had been the focus of a Panorama programme where their notoriety was the focus for attention The Halfway Liners, Treatment and F Troop were the main groups. The bus had gone down with just 22 occupants. They have a good time and genuinely do not give one solitary f*ck what anyone thinks of them and I quite admire that. Sunderland at this time normally took to the field in their quite superb Jubilee Strip, nicknamed that by the club itself it was in recognition of the Queens Jubilee in 1977. For details, please see the Terms & Conditions associated with these promotions. Webwhat happened to harry the dog millwall; Posted on June 29, 2022; By . The squire on Bromley road? Billy Plummer - the young guy with the specs and the mad hair - apparently regretted taking part in the interviews in later life, And I know its not all Millwall fans, so its certainly not a dig at the whole fanbase. Webwhat happened to harry the dog millwallwhat happened to harry the dog millwallwhat happened to harry the dog millwall Im not trying to glorify them or condemn them. Shipping cost, delivery date and order total (including tax) shown at checkout. His story was told in the film 'Rise of the Foot Soldier', Danny Brown, of Aston Villas C-Crew, tackled racism on the terraces, Riaz Khan, of Leicester City's Baby Squad, gained an MA in English Language and teaches at college, Jason Marriner was a member of Chelsea's notorious Headhunters firm, Ginger Bob, of Millwall's F-Troop, started fighting at matches when he was still in primary school, Gary 'Boatsy' Clarke was one of the founder members of The Nottingham Forest Executive Crew. Bizarrely, and this is just my personal opinion, I dont get all the photos that crop up on Twitter on match days of fans on trains with booze. The game saw hundreds of West Ham fans invade the pitch on three occasions, forcing the game to be temporarily suspended once. Read instantly on your browser with Kindle for Web. Barrington 'One Eyed Baz' Patterson, was a leading figure with Birmingham Citys Zulu Warriors. Your email address will not be published. Harry the Dog; became a homeless alcoholic and died in a shop doorway. A police spokeswoman said that 47 police officers and 24 police horses were injured, and the Metropolitan Police considered suing the club after the events. The Sun newspaper ran the sensationalist grenade-related headline "Soccer Marches to War! For further details of our complaints policy and to make a complaint please click this link: thesun.co.uk/editorial-complaints/. Brentford's goalkeeper Chic Brodie picked it up, inspected it and threw it into his goal. Panorama researchers have been in contact with around 30 former members of Millwall's F-Troop, which was the subject of a documentary on hooliganism in 1977. For a better experience, please enable JavaScript in your browser before proceeding. You are using an out of date browser. This escalated into violent clashes between fans of the two teams. He acted like he lived for a scrap ,fair play if that's what he wanted The dutySergeant found the handsomest police officer they could find and he got the short straw of taking her home. Does this item contain quality or formatting issues? This in late 20th century England. $('.athena-blog-content').masonry({ Yeah, yeah we said and thought nothing of it. It was described by the BBC as one of the worst cases of civil disorder seen in Britain in recent times. Annis Jnr Author and Publisher of 7 Books. He came down for a visit and brought a mate who called himself 'Mac the knife' (LOL). Download the free Kindle app and start reading Kindle books instantly on your smartphone, tablet or computer no Kindle device required. OrCity Centre why the special always got taken to theStation near the ground. Maybe not on same level, but it happened. To see our price, add these items to your cart. Sounds like a nice scarf. [32], After a game against Queens Park Rangers at Loftus Road in September 2010, manager Kenny Jackett said Millwall's hooligan problems are to a certain extent exaggerated by media sensationalism. The Tories, under Margaret Thatcher would be voted in; by a landslide, and England would never be the same again. The lad living with he's mother was hillarious . Cass Pennant, formerly of West Ham's ICF, is now a well-known writer and film maker, Reformed hooligan Ian Bailey followed Hartlepool across the country, Independent Press Standards Organisation (IPSO). Please try again. More just an observation that many of them will wear the flat cap when the story suits, Imagine the day when we have a thread about millwall which doesn't somehow descend into football violence. Millwall played local rivals West Ham United away at Upton Park on 17 September 1906 in a Western League game. Danny Brown took time to involve himself in youth work in schools and youth centres, while the Baby Squads Riaz Khan gained an MA in English Language teaching and teaches at college and university. The Shed End Forum relies on revenue to pay for hosting and upgrades. It's camp as Christmas. [I was] frothing at the mouth with eyes popping out of my head. After viewing product detail pages, look here to find an easy way to navigate back to pages that interest you. Billy Plummer the young guy with the specs and the mad hair apparently regretted taking part in the interviews in later life, moved the Herne Bay in Kent and sadly committed suicide the day his daughter was due to give birth to a grandchild. When arriving by Harry's invisibility cloak, the group discovered that the three-headed dog was fast asleep thanks in part to an enchanted harp left by a recent visitor. Would of liked it to have been more descriptivenot about the violence but more about the details. Reviewed in the United Kingdom on February 14, 2022. well deserved victory! To see all content on The Sun, please use the Site Map. I saw him once, dressed in a pork pie hat and hurling abuse at policemen. These Kindle Books can only be redeemed by recipients in your country. I wasnt a troublemaker only at the football.". Learn more. When a fixture like Millwall vs Everton generates headlines of violence, or Millwall vs Wigan for that matter - theres a part of me that just thinks what the f*** is that about?.is there really enough of a rivalry there to explain it?

Northern Virginia Daily Police Blotter, Articles W